NATURAL BALANCE CREAM WITH VITAMIN A
ATTYYA LIMITED CO.
The Natural Balance Cream defends against dryness. This natural cream is a lightweight, fast-absorbing daily moisture crème for normal to oily skin. A complex of plant extracts fortifies skin’s natural moisture barrier while smoothing and soothing topical irritation from daily shaving. Chamomile, Yucca and Arnica Extracts soothe eruptive or combination skin and elevate the matifying effect for your most
refreshed, natural appearance.
Individual Use: After cleansing and toning, apply
a small amount of Vitamin A Creme to face
and neck and massage in gently.
Professional Use: As a finishing product for
clients with normal or oily/combination skin,
massage a small amount of Calendula Crème
between palms and massage over face and
Product Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Lauryl Lactate, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium
Cocoyl Isethionate, Calcium Silicate, Glyceryl Undecylenate (and) Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol
Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Oryza Sativa, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Arnica
Cordifolia Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Annona Squamosa Extract, Glycasaminoglycans,
*Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, *Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Citrus Limonium Oil, Citrus
Medica Limonum Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis
Oil. *Denotes organic ingredient.
pH 6.2 - 6.7
• Light texture, subtle scent, not sticky or greasy. Ideal for clients who are not accustomed to the feel
of a moisturizer.
• Because men’s faces are fifteen percent oilier than a woman’s, it is imperative to keep skin clean
and to control excess secretion of oil. Cleanse twice daily to minimize breakouts.
• Avoid picking at blemishes as this may increase the chance of scarring and discoloration.
• Make sure to change pillow cases frequently; dirt and oil left on pillow cases can promote bacterial
growth and exasperate breakouts.
• Wash your hands before cleansing your face so that you are not transferring bacteria from the
hands to the face.
• Do not smother the skin with moisturizer, over moisturizing can lead to congested pores. A light
application will help balance oil ands water levels in the skin.